*Note: For some mobile devices - click and hold to launch videos.*
I haven't been so conscious about the synchronicity in my life lately, but when the last event in the log below happened, it made me laugh and saw all the connections as a clear thread back in time.
The synchronicity is definitely asian themed. I will just list the different events chronologically:
- Yesterday I studied the nine handsigns of ninjutsu called kuji-in, which are somewhat similar to the mudras in hinduism and buddhism. I was especially interested in their connection to seven different stars and two galaxies in the Big Dipper (Ursa Major).
- Early today I had the pleasure of bringing in an arrival of 5 tatami-mats into my flat.
- On the bus I reflected about wanting to learn chinese.
- I watched a video with fellow shifter Julia Vinai, wearing a yellow sweater with China written in chinese.
- On facebook my sister posted a video of a girl who had escaped North Korea, following the stars through the desert
- I continued the quest of cleaning my kitchen (I just moved in and the previous inhabitants left a good mess), and under the stove, behind a drawer I find a sushi rolling mat. This just made me crack up and I had to write about it =D